This REMPC Microsoft Teams Facilitator or Team Owner Booster Pack is be read in conjunction with the:
- REMPC Member Microsoft Teams Setup and Training Guide (for an existing member of the VicGov tenancy)
- REMPC Member Microsoft Teams Setup and Training Guide (for a guest of the VicGov tenancy)
What is the role of Microsoft Teams Meeting Facilitator?
- Who is the Meeting Facilitator for the REMPC?
- Who is the Meeting Facilitator for subcommittees or working groups?
What the role of the Meeting Facilitator is and is not
- Common tasks that ARE NOT the responsibility of a Meeting Facilitator
- Common tasks that ARE the responsibility of the Meeting Facilitator
In the lead-up to a meeting
During a meeting
After a meeting
Additional tasks (for REMPCs only)
Additional training for facilitators
- Set up a folder for a meeting
- Add tabs to relevant content in a channel
- Save a meeting recording to Microsoft Teams
What is the role of a Teams owner?
Additional training for owners (admins)
- Manage Team owners, members, and guests
- Manage Team settings and features
If you would like to receive this publication in a more accessible format, you can request it via our feedback form.