Our Shared Vision and Goals make EMV a great place to work as we strive to deliver exceptional outcomes for the Victorian community through our Emergency Management sector partners.
EMV’s culture is about leadership, innovation, high performance and opportunity and we recognise the crucial contribution that our workforce makes to achieving our goals.
EMV is committed to a recruitment approach that attracts, develops and retains talent that supports our values and has the capability to meet the current and future needs of EMV.
Our recruitment process is inclusive and transparent, and includes a comprehensive onboarding process.
The following jobs are advertised:
- Role with broad reaching impact
- Challenging and engaging reform focused role
- VPS5, full-time, ongoing
- Applications close midnight 17 January 2021
- Help keep Victorians safe during state emergencies
- Work collaboratively with all emergency service organisations operating in the State Control Centre during emergency incidents
- VPS4, full-time, fixed term to 30 June 2022
- Applications close midnight 18 January 2021