Our Shared Vision and Goals make EMV a great place to work as we strive to deliver exceptional outcomes for the Victorian community through our Emergency Management sector partners.
EMV’s culture is about leadership, innovation, high performance and opportunity and we recognise the crucial contribution that our workforce makes to achieving our goals.
EMV is committed to a recruitment approach that attracts, develops and retains talent that supports our values and has the capability to meet the current and future needs of EMV.
Our recruitment process is inclusive and transparent, and includes a comprehensive onboarding process.
The following jobs are advertised:
- Provide communication and media support to Victoria's Emergency Management Commissioner
- Play a key role in helping Victorians to withstand, plan for, respond to and recover from emergencies
- VPS5, full-time, fixed-term role until September 2021
- Applications close midnight 27 September 2020
- Provide strategic, responsive and high-quality legal policy advice
- Challenging and engaging role
- VPS5, full-time, ongoing
- Applications close midnight 4 October 2020
- Support the delivery of the Digital Radio Upgrade Program Stage 2
- Fast paced environment
- VPS4, full-time, fixed-term for 2 years
- Applications close midnight 18 October 2020