The Victorian Emergency Management Performance Standards provide responder agencies with objectives and minimum requirements for the emergency management functions they collectively undertake and clarify how these functions contribute to the shared vision of ‘safer and more resilient communities’.
The Emergency Management Performance Standards updated version (v2.0) will be effective as of 1 January 2017.
The updated version will supersede the Emergency Management Performance Standards (v1.0) issued in November 2015 which can be found below.
These performance standards have been developed in collaboration with, and will form part of the operational approach for:
- Emergency Management Victoria (EMV);
- Country Fire Authority (CFA);
- Metropolitan Fire Brigade (MFB);
- Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP); and
- Victoria State Emergency Service (VICSES).
If you would like to receive this publication in a more accessible format, you can request it via our feedback form.