Fundamentals of Emergency Management (Class 1 emergencies) outlines the principles underpinning the emergency management activities of:
- Country Fire Authority (CFA)
- The Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP)
- Fire Rescue Victoria (FRV)
- Victorian State Emergency Service (VICSES)
- Emergency Management Victoria (EMV)
This document was produced during a period of change within the Victorian emergency management sector involving the introduction of the Emergency Management Act 2013 and the establishment of EMV on July 1 2014.
If you would like to receive this publication in a more accessible format, you can request it via our feedback form.