The responsibilities of the Marine Search and Rescue (MSAR) Training and Assessment Project Group are to provide advice to a contractor on the following key elements in developing the training strategy:
- Consideration of current training programs across Service Providers
- Desktop review of training systems in other states and sectors
- Development of a training plan and budget
- Independent validation of the proposed training plan
- Training support arrangements from the MSAR Office
For more information on the role and responsibilities of the MSAR Training and Assessment Project Group, please refer to tthe Terms of Reference.
To keep up to date with the latest information please subscribe to the MSAR newsletter.
If you would like to receive this publication in a more accessible format, you can request it via our feedback form.