Fundamentals of Emergency Management (Class 1 emergencies) outlines the principles underpinning the emergency management activities of:
- Country Fire Authority (CFA)
- The Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP)
- Fire Rescue Victoria (FRV)
- Victorian State Emergency Service (VICSES)
- Emergency Management Victoria (EMV)
This document was produced during a period of change within the Victorian emergency management sector involving the introduction of the Emergency Management Act 2013 and the establishment of EMV on July 1 2014.
These link(s) will open in a new browser window.
You may need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader or Libre Office to view the document(s) on this page.
Get Adobe® Acrobat® Reader (External link)
Get Libre Office (External link)
If you would like to receive this publication in a more accessible format, you can request it via our feedback form.