The MSAR Arrangements contains the policies and procedures for all MSAR Service Providers and associated organisations involved in marine rescues.
The document details the arrangements for the provision of MSAR service providers in Victoria to achieve the following objectives:
- appropriately identify and approve organisations to assist in the provision of MSAR response for Victorian waterways
- ensure organisations are approved and formally accredited as MSAR Service Providers to conduct MSAR operations
- confirm the minimum qualifications, vessel standards, equipment standards and operational requirements for MSAR Service Providers to conduct MSAR activities in Victoria
- establish an MSAR Office within EMV
- establish the MSAR Reform Implementation Board
- establish the MSAR Working Group
- confirm the authorising environment for the management of MSAR in Victoria
To keep up to date with the latest information please subscribe to the MSAR newsletter. (External link)
These link(s) will open in a new browser window.
You may need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader or Libre Office to view the document(s) on this page.
Get Adobe® Acrobat® Reader (External link)
Get Libre Office (External link)
If you would like to receive this publication in a more accessible format, you can request it via our feedback form.